Egg Donation and Treatment in Gurgaon
To begin with, donated eggs are fertilized with the partner’s (in some cases, of a donor’s) sperm with either In-vitro fertilization (IVF) or Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). This helps to develop embryos which are then transferred into the woman’s uterus.
The usage of donated eggs in the treatment process is recommended in the following cases:
- Has no ovaries or have had them removed.
- Had undergone a post-menopause phase.
- Is capable of producing only few or low-quality eggs.
- Was not successful despite repeated attempts to conceive
- Suffered from several recurrent miscarriages.
- Possess a high risk of passing on a serious inherited disorder.
Gurgaon Fertility Centre provides help in finding a suitable egg donor.
Egg donors can either be anonymous donor, or someone known to the patient such as a close friend OR a family member or a member from their friend’s or relative’s side.
Before the treatment process begins, the couple needs to fill in a consent form agreeing to abide by certain responsibilities and rules. Then they need to go by the fertility treatment process recommended by their doctor.
- Will along with the donor be given medication to synchronize her menstrual cycles. Further, medication will be given to prepare the endometrium lining of her womb for embryo transfer.
- Donated eggs will be fertilized using IVF or ICSI.
- Developed embryos will be transferred to her womb as in conventional IVF. Since the eggs will be from donors aged 30 or younger, not more than two or Three Blastocyst embryos will be transferred.
In addition to the above, the embryos may be frozen after they have been fertilized. This will help the woman to avoid the need to synchronize her menstrual cycle with that of the donor and also reduce the stress of the treatment.
- Will be given before the treatment process, a sperm sample to check whether their sample is healthy and active. This happens in cases where they are not using a donor sperm.
- Will be given another sperm sample on the day the eggs are collected.
- Sperm sample will be mixed with the donor eggs in vitro to fertilize them, or have them fertilized by ICSI and then transferred to the woman’s womb.
For more details please contact us through email id: email@example.com
Phone number: 9948175768
To send SMS GFC to 56070