Once you enroll with us we take care of everything from start to end including recruitment of egg donor, Surrogate mother, Surrogacy contract, and VISA and Travel requirements.
We offer Secure/Guaranteed pregnancy package planned to assist individuals in every stage of the process.
Gestational surrogacy is when a woman conceives and carries a child that is not genetically associated to her for the Intending Parents
Gurgaon Fertility Centre is proud to introduce its surrogacy care team who is here to assist surrogate mothers and their families. The physical and well-being of our surrogates is our top most importance. Our team includes clinicians, ART specialists, Embryologists, Counsellors
Egg donation program
Egg donation is a process in which eggs from a young, healthy woman are fertilized in the laboratory by sperm from the recipient’s partner or sperm donor. The resulting embryos are then transferred to the recipient’s uterus (womb).
Women who are unable to produce healthy eggs are able to achieve pregnancy and experience childbirth through the egg donation.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) can be used to overcome a range of fertility issues, with sperm antibodies, and inexplicable infertility. For many couples, it provides them the best chance of having a baby.
In what Conditions Surrogacy is helpful
- For a woman who had her uterus removed but still has ovaries.
- She can provide the egg to make a baby, but has no womb to carry it.
- Using her eggs and in vitro fertilization technology, IVF, she can develop a surrogate mother to carry the pregnancy.
- A surrogate is also sometimes used for cases where a young woman has a medical situation that could result in serious health risks to the mother.
Embryo transfer is a simple procedure that follows in vitro fertilization (IVF) and is often measured the simplest and last step of the in vitro fertilization procedure. There are two types of embryo transfers that may be done in order for the surrogate mother to become pregnant with the intended parents’ child.
In Natural cycle, the surrogate mothers Blood will be examined and a pelvic ultrasound is done to expect the time of ovulation, and when the time of ovulation is analysed, the embryo transfer will be done.
In an Artificial cycle, the surrogate mother takes Oral Estrogen to coordinate her cycle with the intended mother’s cycle and offer best endometrial for implanting. At the right time the embryos are transferred to the surrogate mother uterus.
Costs for surrogacy
Costs for surrogacy vary depend on whether you are self-cycling or using an egg donor. Please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org to know detailed costs.
Our package services and costs include:
Our associate ART (Assisted Reproductive technology Bank) helps us with following services for egg donation and surrogacy which are part of your package.
- Psychological screening for Surrogate
- Surrogate(s) mother medications and all necessary tests prior to Embryo transfer
- All necessary medications for Surrogate(s) mother after Embryo transfer
- Surrogate compensation
- Surrogate food and boarding
- Monthly expense allowance for Surrogate’s family
- Surrogate Mother’s counseling and special care and diet for 9 months
- Maternity clothing allowance
- Egg donor medical consultations, shots, scans, and all necessary medical procedures
- Egg Retrieval (medical clinic, doctors, surgeons, specialist, products, etc.)
- Egg donor (s) post-operative care
- Sperm donor medical consultations, tests, medications
- Sperm washing and analysis for IVF
- ICSI (intra cytoplasmic sperm injection)
- Embryo tests and embryo processing
- Embryo freezing & storage
- IVF procedure (clinic, doctors, specialist, products and meds)
- Multiple Embryo transfers
- Surrogate post ET care
- Surrogate emergency medical, doctors, surgeons, and specialist
- Fetus abnormality tests or Triple test (as considered necessary by the physicians)
- Child delivery charges (doctors, surgeons, nurses, products and medications)
- Caesarean unit
- Surrogate post-delivery care (facility, doctors, surgeons, nurses, and medications etc.)
- Administration and Surrogate Mother’s monthly scans & reports
- Legal Agreements
- Birth certificate(s) and all birth related documents
- Surrogate 24/7 access to Doctors